You’re the inspirers, the dreamers, the drivers of beauty…
You’re known for improving the world for the better NOT your technology prowess.
You might be struggling with tech if:
- You’ve got tool sprawl – your communications are scattered across various chat apps (MS Teams, Slack, Skype), email AND phone texts.
- Your collaboration tools aren’t streamlined.
- You lack a centralized document storage system with the right levels of permissions that match staff roles.
- You hear your IT support say, “Oh, you have a Mac,” every time you call for backup.
- You need robust IT systems that give you the ability to show clients your visual creations without crapping out or taking 20 minutes to load.
- You love and embrace tech but can’t stand the jargon enough to understand and use it better.
- You need better cybersecurity because let’s face it, working in coffee shops is a lifesaver when you’re duking it out with a deadline.
- You’re done with reacting to tech issues and are looking to prevent them instead.
You need your tech to help you navigate the chaos of creativity.
This is where the right IT services partner comes in handy.
Get the IT results you need with our proven process:
What IT problems do you need solved? What are your biggest pain points and greatest IT vulnerabilities?
What’s working for you? What’s not? Why?
What do you need in your roadmap to success?
“The Tech Alignment Process and Manager (TAM) has been outstandingly useful for us. It provides a methodological and thorough look at our services and how they can be made more secure. It has dramatically improved our overall service. It’s also reduced our threat surface by implementing best practices, configurations and scheduling regular meeting updates to support findings and senior management.”
-Mark Poole, Great Bowery